Spark more conversations with clients and stakeholders
Podcasting is a creative way to express yourself, share your truth, and hold space for conversations that matter. By showing up with consistency and generosity, we build a bond with our audience based on intimacy and trust.
Podcasts allow us to deepen the conversation, explore new perspectives, and turn a fragmented audience into true fans.
Who needs another podcast?
If you have something valuable to say – an idea worth spreading – you should explore podcasting. There are over 130 million published books in the world, and millions more self-published titles. There are around 500,000 active podcasts right now, so we’ve barely scratched the surface.
Your message doesn’t have to reach millions, or even thousands. If you have something important to say to 10 people, that is enough.
Let’s make a podcast
The Intro to Podcasting workshop is an interactive, half-day session, where you’ll learn the fundamentals of the medium. By the end, you’ll know
- How to find your target audience
- How to communicate the benefit your podcast brings
- What to podcast about
- Which equipment you’ll need
- How to record conversations remotely
- How to edit audio like editing a Google Doc
- How to get your first 1,000 downloads
Taming the tech
Together, we’ll unpack the jargon and help you understand
- The difference between Apple Podcasts and iTunes
- What effect ratings and reviews have on downloads
- How to list your show in Apple and Spotify
- How to upload and store your audio
- and plenty more
After the session, you’ll have a solid plan to work on, or bring to your team.
Start turning followers into fans
You’ll gain knowledge and confidence to start creating work that speaks to your audience. Your episodes will stand out from others because of the care and attention you show.
Through your consistent and generous work, your audience will build a parasocial relationship with you. They’ll trust you and feel like they know you. That allows you to start more conversations with the people you want to work with.