Mark and Brendan are joined by Jon Hickman of You Don’t Look Like a Runner and Thread: to follow up on what podcasts are called, the disconnect between magical video and mundane audio, and how online radio works in the UK.
Brendan and Mark also talk branded podcasts, Stphen Fry’s new Acast show and share their Smart Speed stats.
- When We Were Very Young | Stephen Fry’s Great Leap Years on Acast
- Nobody Asked for This - New season just started
- Branded Podcasts are Dead. – Pacific Content
- Brendan’s super-long list of podcast about podcasting
- You Don't Look Like A Runner
- Beware of the Leopard - The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy podcast