Ma’ayan Plaut, the Podcast Librarian & Content Strategist at RadioPublic, joins Brendan and Mark to talk about the world of podcasts and specifically the word “podcast”. Should that be the word to describe audio delivered over the Internet? What is it we are actually describing when we say “podcast”?
🙈 And yes, I (Brendan) put the punctution outside of quatation marks, because what is inside the quotes should be strickly what is quoted or reffered to; outside of the quotes has a different context. #WeHaveOpinions
- Podcast Episodes on Podchaser
- RadioPublic - Free Podcasts
- Why we are introducing Paid Listens for podcasters on RadioPublic
- What is the Loyal Listener bonus? – RadioPublic
- Welcome to Cued Up – RadioPublic
- What does a Podcast Librarian do?
- Podcast - Wikipedia
- Origin of podcast - English Language & Usage Stack Exchange
- Cued Up: the newsletter for podcast writers and critics
- This is the submission form for podcasters to submit their new podcasts or seasons. super, duper, excellent great if we learn about shows as soon as they have an RSS feed ready to go so we can start to support them immediately.
- The official BitRate podcast rebranding glossary!
- “TV is a nickname…”