Mark reveals his thoughts on The Phenomenon , and receives a new recommendation for his next favorite podcast from Brendan.
Brendan is really excited about the updates coming to the Apple Podcasts app in iOS 12, for one specific reason. And Mark provides the clarification as to why it’s not even the biggest update.
Google is following Apple’s path of moving from the music app to a dedicated podcasts app, but Mark and Brendan don’t have the details yet.
Brendan has just released a great episode of Serendipity City , and is just starting work on season 2 of Unplaced , while Mark has a new workflow to keep him busy and up-to-date on all his podcast editing, including this one. Enjoy the editing on this show? Check out Podiant Productions to see if it‘s a good fit for your podcast.
- Follow the show on Twitter
- 🙈 Follow Brendan on Twitter
- 🧔🏻 Follow Mark on Twitter
- Rate and review us on Podchaser
- The Phenomenon
- We Have Concerns
- Apple Podcasts changes in iOS 12
- Google to launch podcast app in Android’s Play Store
- Podcasting is generating how much revenue?
- Support Unplaced season 2 on Indiegogo
- Serendipity City