The one in which we say goodbye.
Brendan just bought his first house! He’s super excited and has a bunch of remodels planned.
But wait, goodbye?
Burnout and self-preservation have brought Mark and Brendan to a point where they need to put BitRate away, at least for a while. We’ll see.
Replay the BitRate burnout series
- A gap in the Market, with Mathew Passy of CausePods
- Formats Matter, with Dan Misener of Pacific Content
- Production and Editing, with Drew Ackerman of Sleep With Me
- Audience and Community, with Jenna Spinelle of Democracy Works
- Managing expectations, with Yuvi Zalkow of Nerotic Tornado
- Podcasting’s Darkest Timeline
Well, as we learned from this past series, it’s a good idea to plan ahead and think through if it’s right to start a new podcast or project.
…So mostly likely we’ll start a new podcast right away.
Oh look at this! steadman.io/podcast
And for one last time, until next time, Mark and Brendan pontificate about the future of the podcast industry.
Last of the links