Amazon operates Amazon Music, which has a podcast directory, as well as the audiobook platform Audible, which also offers podcast content.
To submit to Amazon Music
- Head to Amazon Music for Podcasters.
- Either click the Get started button (left of the page) or the “Add or claim your podcast” link to the right of the page.
- Sign in with an Amazon account.
- Enter your podcast’s RSS feed URL, select your country from the dropdown, and click Submit. (The country list has lots of mistakes in it, so you might not find your country where you expect to.)
- Review the linked terms of service and tick the box to confirm you agree with them, then click the Confirm email button.
- Wait for an email from Amazon Music, which contains a big button labeled Confirm ownership. Click it.
After 24 hours, visit the Amazon Music website in your region (for example: music.amazon.co.uk) and search for your podcast by name. Select your podcast from the search results, and copy the URL from your browser’s address bar. This is your Amazon Music podcast URL.